The highly effective ventilation design of the EPS protective padding (foam inner shell) ensures an optimal helmet climate. Unlike other ski or sports helmets, the foam inner shell under the rigid outer shell has large vents. The vents within the outer shell are not just designed to make the helmet look good, they are a functional component designed to effectively ventilate the helmet. Add a visor for $30.00
NOVA Headpro Gloss
Certified helmet for paragliding (CE EN 966) and skiing (EN 1077
- Fresh air is dosed and flows through the foam inner shell, where it is distributed across the lining, before flowing out of the back of the helmet. The breathable internal helmet construction ensures the head remains a comfortable temperature without having to manually regulate the airflow.
- The lining is made from washable, anti-bacterial material. It envelops the whole head and can be replaced if necessary. The helmet is considerably more comfortable than helmets with adjustable internal headbands.
- The helmet is fitted with comfortable, removable ear pads.
- A high quality ratchet buckle permits micro-adjustment of the chin strap.
- The helmet is compact and weighs from 480 g.
- The helmet is supplied with a protective bag.
- Top quality made in Europe